There are only two kinds of people in this world: those who like books, and those who are messed up in the head. Let’s hope you’re of the first type.
First off, MY BOOKS!
You’re not an Idiot. You’re not a Dummy. So why let someone talk to you like one? Inside this handbook I takes a look at Content Marketing, bringing you my unique perspective on nearly two dozen types of content you can create for your business and/or brand, and give examples of how to apply them for maximum clarity and impact. And, you’ll also get a practical, 6-step guide to marketing that content, so you’ll never forget what to do, and when to do it. Could it be easier? Maybe! But then, it wouldn’t be worth it, now would it?
Stephan James’ Predatory Behavior is a torrent of dystopian myth. Like Greek and Roman heroes, each character finds themself facing a colossus— and in the struggle to survive and find freedom, they may have to choose between the two.
These stories have a racing pulse and a lingering impact. Technology and culture may change, but human nature does not. James’ characters are snared by moral constraints with physical consequences. And as they flail toward the light, you will feel your heart quicken with their fight.
You may recognize yourself in their decisions. You may recognize your neighbor. You may like what is done in the dark. You may not want to tell.
— Bree R., 5-Star Amazon.com review
And of course, EVERYONE ELSE
- E-Myth Revisited, Michael Gerber
- The Go-Giver, Bob Burg
- The Great Game of Business, Jack Stack and Bo Burlingham
- Steal Like an Artist, Austin Kleon
- Unconscious Branding, Douglas Van Praet
- Profit First, Mike Michalowicz
- Publish, Promote, Profit, Rob Kosberg
- The Business of Expertise, David C. Baker
- How Stella Saved the Farm, Vijay Govarindarajan and Chris Trimble
- Five plus One, Chas Wilson
- A Guide to the Good Life, William Irvine
- The Rules of Fundraising, Douglas Shaw
- The War for Fundraising Talent, Jason Lewis
- 1984, George Orwell
- The Second Mountain, David Brooks
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, Mark Manson
- Meditations, Marcus Aurelius
- Man’s Search for Meaning, Viktor Frankl
- The Big Leap, Gay Hendricks
- Start With Why, Simon Sinek